This is a popular question from a lot of young people who are not yet married. Because they are idealistic they hope their marriage and married life is going to be like a fairy tale or Hollywood movie. They dream it will be perfect and cannot imagine any conflicts or complications down the road that would ever ruin their marriage. But the reality is that over 50% of marriages end in divorce.
- Prenups are Not Just for the Rich and the Famous. Find out why here in this Free Report.
- Divorce Can Be Done In A “Grown Up” Way. And It Can! November 19, 2014 LeeAdmin
- When It Comes To Same-Sex Couples… November 19, 2014 LeeAdmin
- Is There Such A Thing As An “Easy Divorce”? November 4, 2014 LeeAdmin
- The 4 Categories a Couple Falls Into When You Seek A Divorce October 28, 2014 LeeAdmin